Stanford Visit Spring 2007
1 (218) 936-1100 (This is a toll call)
Conference ID: 43093#
Time: Friday, March 2, 2007 at 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT
Notes from call:
Attendees: Kim, Larry, Bruno, Stefan, Ron, Sandy, Tina
- line scan for prosate is a good idea for collaboration for Stanford
- Stanford has Insightec system as of a month ago.
- Stefan and Kim to continue discussion?
Tentative Participants for Visit:
- Larry Panych
- Bruno Madore
- Sandy Wells
- Ron Kikinis
Tentative Dates: March or April 2007 (Ron and Sandy will be at Stanford on Friday Apr 6 anyway, so we can do this as one visit or two separate ones between the imaging core and the cc)
- To establish Stanford P41 to BWH IGT P41 collaboration between BWH and Stanford
- To establish investigator to investigator collaboration
- Relevant Stanford strengths
- Spiral Imaging
- RF Pulse Design
- Relevant BWH strengths
- Parallel Imaging
- Novel techniques using RF Excitation
- Parallel line scan Diffusion Imaging (BWH to Stanford)
- DONE Tina to send email to Kim Butts + Gary Glover to follow up on Larry/FAJ request.
- DONE Tina to Schedule phone call for Friday March 2 between Kim and us.