Meeting: IMRIS November 2009
From NCIGT Wiki
Home < Meeting: IMRIS November 2009
Attendees IMRIS: Steve Hushek, Doug Garrabrant
- 9:00-10:30 Facilities Planning - Dan Kacher, Brendan Whalen, Ahin Handa
- Video Integration
- Solution for EP (boom mounted equipment, console area, penetrations)
- Solution for RF ablation (filtering? put devices in procedure room? in control room?)
- KVM extensions (do we need plan B?)
- Boom locations and workflow
- 10:30-11:00 Robotics and Navigation - Tokuda and Elhawary on behalf of Noby
- What capabilities will IMRIS's navigation system have? What are target applications/organs?
- Can we slave Slicer to it?
- Will it work during MR imaging?
- [Tokuda] will present open IGT link.
- [Tokuda] will present our recent effort on Brian Lab integration. Clinical significance and motivation should be presetend clearly. Role of academic software with respect to industrial software should be presented.
- [ Tokuda] will present our recent effort on MRI-guided prostate intervention. Junichi should also print and present our pioneering works on MRI robotics (Chinzei MICCAI, Hata JMRI, Morikawa 2009).
- [Tokuda] should understand IMRIS's vision and interest in robotics and navigation within AMIGO.
- What does IMRIS have for robotics? How can we work together?
- 11:00-12:00 Ehud Schmidt
- EP application
- Spine application
- Pulse sequences
- 12:00-1:00 [WORKING LUNCH] Future - Ferenc Jolesz, Clare Tempany
- What is IMRIS Roadmap?
- How can BWH and IMRIS work together?
- What is current relationship between Siemens and IMRIS?
- Plans for PET/CT
- Rad Onc solution - transfer between PET/CT or CT and MRI. Leverage Siemens/GE solutions?