Events:Siemens Visit May 31 2011
From NCIGT Wiki
Home < Events:Siemens Visit May 31 2011
Back to Events
- 10-12 am AMIGO (Kaindl, Kolum, Lorenz, Tempany, Khorasani, Jolesz) (Abrams Conference room)
- Tour of AMIGO
- Syngo via research collaborations
- 12-1 pm Lunch (Lorenz, Tempany, Jolesz) (Dr. Jolesz's office)
- 1-3 pm Brigham - Siemens collaborations (Holman conference room)
- 3T Interventional MRI (Tuncali)
- IFE (Hata, Tokuda, Tuncali)
- Laser Temperature Imaging (Jolesz, Morrison, Hoge)
- Other WIPS (Schmidt, Kacher)
- DynaCT and tracking (Kapur, Jay)
- 3-3:30 Research agreement updates (Menard, Goldberger) (Holman conference room)
Questions for Dr. Lorenz:
- 3T Interventional MRI
- Laser Temperature Imaging
- Which dicom transfer path is preferred for Visualase?
- How do we implement this preferred path?
- What role for TMAP for neuro ILT down the road?
- Does ScotH have everything he needs?
- Other WIPS
- DynaCT and Tracking
- What is the tracking technology? What are typical accuracy numbers? (1-2mm range? 3-4 mm range?)
- Is the field of view size: 18 cm height with a diameter of 24 cm?
- Can we get names of example sites/applications that have used it well?
- Can we get individual fluoro frames as well as c-arm position/orientation?
- Any site working on DynaCT to MR image registration using mechanical information about the table position and orientation at the two imaging positions?
- DynaCT to CT registration