Event:2016 NCIGT EAB
Back to Events
Date and Time: Thursday, March 24, 2016 from 8:30am-3pm. Location: Hollenberg Conference Room, Thorn 3, 45 Francis Street.
Dinner is at 6-8pm, Wednesday, March 23rd. There will be one NCIGT member matched with each EAB member who is coming for dinner.
Please use this template to make your slides.
EAB Members 2016
- Anant Madabhushi, CaseWestern firstname.lastname@example.org PROSTATE
- Veronica Chiang, Yale email@example.com NEUROSURGERY
- Cathy Costello, BU firstname.lastname@example.org MASS SPECT P41
- Kai Thomenius, MIT email@example.com COMPUTATION ULTRASOUND
- Purang Abolmaesumi, UBC firstname.lastname@example.org COMPUTATION & PROSTATE
- Simon DiMaio, Intuitive Surgical email@example.com GUIDANCE
- Mathis Gunther, Fraunhofer MeVis firstname.lastname@example.org MR PHYSICS COMPUTATION
NIH Program Officer
- Steve Krosnic, MD, PhD, NIBIB (WILL JOIN BY PHONE)
NCIGT EAB Agenda Thursday, March 24, 2016
Location: Hollenberg Conference Room, Thorn 3, 45 Francis Street
- Breakfast at 8:30am
|9-10am||Prostate Core & Project, Project,Project||Clare Tempany, Fiona Fennessy, Junichi Tokuda, Andriy Fedorov,|
|10-11am||Neurosurgery Core, Project, Project||Alexandra Golby, Lauren O'Donnell, Nathalie Agar|
|11:00-11:45am||Computation Core and Aim 1, Aim 2||William Wells, Frank Preiswerk, Bruno Madore|
|11:45-12:15pm||Guidance Core, Project, Project||Noby Hata, Jay Jagadeesan, Ehud Schmidt|
|2-3pm||EAB Closed Session||EAB|
|3-4pm||Review with Leadership||EAB, NIH, Leadership|
|4pm||Coffee and Adjourn||All|
Useful Materials for Meeting
- NCIGT Specific Aims and EAB Core Assignments
- NCIGT 2016 Progress Report
- Prior EAB Report as an Example -- Please note that this was for the final year of the previous cycle
Previous EAB Meetings
- P41 EAB Main Page with links to previous meetings.