Editing Guide:Edit Existing Page
|Edit Existing Page|
An easy way to start contributing to this wiki is by editing an existing page. For example, if you participated in a meeting for which the minutes are recorded on the wiki by other participants, you may want to go edit the minutes page by adding your name to the list of attendees for the meeting and/or add some information to an action item that was assigned to you. In either case, you need to, go to the page you wish to edit:
- click on the Edit tab at the top. You will be presented with an editing box containing the contents of the page.
- Scroll down to the part that you want to correct, or add to, and make your changes.
- After making your changes, click on the Show preview button below the edit box to check your work. If all looks good, click on Save page button.
If you don't have a particular page in mind to edit and haven't yet created your user page, click on the link towards the top right of the screen that is labeled with your userid. This is a page that is automatically created by the wiki for your personal information. To edit this page:
- click on the Edit tab at the top.
- Add your full name, email address, and contact phone number in the empty editing box.
- Click on Save page button, and you will have edited your first page on this wiki!