The public AMIGO website is http://www.ncigt.org/pages/AMIGO.
Friends of Amigo
- Weekly AMIGO Leadership meetings take place on Mondays at 10am in the Hollenberg Conference Room in Thorn-3
- BiWeekly AMIGO Facilities meetings take place on Thursdays at 9:30am
- Biweekly AMIGO Operations Planning meetings take place on Thursdays at 9:30am
External Advisory Board
This is the composition of the AMIGO External Advisory Board
People and Teams
This is a description of the AMIGO key personnel and teams.
AMIGO Procedures and Workflows
(Old) Workflows for some of these procedures is available here.
New workflows have to be detailed and attached here.
The AMIGO Safety effort is described here.
The AMIGO IRB-readiness effort is described here.
- AMIGO:Equipment Vendors and Work Statements
- LASER Systems for AMIGO, Summary per May 10, 2010
- File:AMIGO Equipment List MASTER 20090801 dk.xls
- AMIGO:Ultrasound Discussion
- AMIGO:MR Coils
- AMIGO:Microscope Comparison
- AMIGO:Neurosurgery Notes
AMIGO Documents, Movies, Slides
This is a list of documents (internal white papers and published articles) that describe AMIGO and IGT in AMIGO:
- File:AMIGO Brochure.pdf
- File:IHE pp 46-48 Multi-Modality Imaging.pdf
- File:NCRR Reporter Summer 2008.pdf This is the full issue of the NCRR reporter that features NCIGT (not just the article on NCIGT).)
- File:2008 Summer NCRR Article on NCIGT.pdf This is just the article on NCIGT from the NCRR reporter issue that features us.
This is a list of document drafts that are currently in progress:
These are some movies from IMRIS:
These are some slides:
- AMIGO Floor Plan slides: to be used to show patient flow for different phase I procedures
- Newsletter re: Ribbon Cutting
- Ribbon Cutting Photos from professional photographer
- Frame grabs from video
- Junichi's Photos
1. If the NIH is using these as part of a media relations strategy, please have them first contact either me or Kevin Myron, Manager of Media Relations, in the Public Affairs office. Our media relations strategy centers on publicizing the stories of the first patients treated in AMIGO and we want to make sure that effort is coordinated with the NIH and other third parties connected to AMIGO. 2. If any of the photos are used in print material, they are to be credited as follows:
AMIGO Ribbon Cutting from J.D. Levine Photography:
Photo: J.D. Levine Photography Pictures:
Additional pictures are here:
- Amigo Ground Breaking Ceremony June 11, 2009
- File:Photos amigo mr arrival 20100417.zip
- AMIGO Construction Progress
This page contains materials that appear obsolete as of July, 2010.