2014 NCIGT Renewal brainstorming
From NCIGT Wiki
Home < 2014 NCIGT Renewal brainstorming
Ends on July 31, 2015
- May 25, 2014 Submission
- Oct-Nov, 2014 Review, Electronic Site Visit
- April 2015 Earliest Funding Start date
Transition to Google Docs
All the project proposals have been transitioned to this google doc on 11/11/2013. All presenters have read/write access to it, and should continue there.
Brainstorming Session Monday September 12
Brainstorming Session Monday July 15
- each participant will present 2 slides on a candidate project (equivalent of a specific aim) in 5 minutes, and then there will be discussion on it for 5 minutes. The first slide will contain the idea for the proposed project, and the second slide will contain information about
- grant number(s) that supports the idea
- recent articles that demonstrate our previous work on that topic
- grants and articles that are currently in preparation on that topic.
- for this meeting, we will include project proposals that do not meet all these criteria BUT unless they are groundbreaking, these are unlikely to strengthen the proposal
- 10am-10:15am Remind of the ground rules
- We are here to listen to everyone's ideas
- No biting
- min 3 TRDs
- Project 1: Alex
- Brainmapping - integration of fmri and dti together
- tissue biomarker development and validation. beta probe
- Tumor paintbrush visualization DBP (Miga)
- Drug Delivery - vaccine. maybe academic/industry grant.
- Blaze - startup on paint tumor. collaboration?
- Project 2: Alex - neuro
- Project 3: Ehud Media:EJS_projects_for_P41_renewal-1.ppt - Improved physiological monitoring in the X-MR suite.
- Project 4: Ehud - Prostate MR Elastography
- Project 5: Ehud - Integrating MR Neurography with surgery for improved outcomes.
- Project 6: Sandy - simultaneous mr and ultrasound scanning
- Project 7: Bruno - Combination of MRI and USI
- Project 1: Alex
- 11:15-11:30am Bio break
- Project 8: Tina - Slicer Engineering
- Project 9: Nathalie - massspect platform technology (neuro, breast, prostate)
- Project 10: Jay - tumor heterogeneity and remnant tumor detection using MRI in AMIGO
- Project 11: Jay - OCT and CT image registration, Calypso (MGH DBP Guillermo Tearney)
- Project 12: Kirby - Several Projects
- 12:15-1pm Discussion and Lunch