Acknowledging the P41 Grant in Publications
Here are two options for text to acknowledge NIH support:
- This work was supported by NIH Award Number P41 EB015898. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- This work was conducted with support from the National Center for Image Guided Therapy (NIH Award P41 EB015898 and financial contributions from the Department of Radiology of Brigham and Women's Hospital). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NCIGT, Department of Radiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital, the National Center for Research Resources, or the National Institutes of Health.
Read more about Acknowledging Federal Funding.
Publications Indexed by MedLine/PubMed
This is available by searching PubMed.
Instructions on Submitting NCIGT Paper to NIH to Ensure Compliance
Communicate with the publisher about the paper you are having published, but take responsibility for ensuring your paper makes it into the NIH database upon acceptance, using this portal as a main entry point. To find out whether we are in compliance, Marianna Jakab, will review the RR019703 and EB015898 grant supported publications on PubMed and the status of PMCIDs that are issued right after the publication has been submitted to the NIH database. The PMCID means the publication is ready in the system and accepted for visibility, even if that visibility is pending, by the NIH.
NOTE: Final peer-reviewed manuscript: The Investigator's final manuscript of a peer-reviewed paper accepted for journal publication, including all modifications from the peer review process and that does NOT include the copyediting and stylistic edits, and formatting changes.
Here are some guidance links to the NIH database submission process:
- Main Page
- NIHMS System User’s Guide to Submitting a Manuscript
- View the video on submission.
- Details on PA Policy and FAQs
- Learn the differences between the final peer reviewed manuscript and the final published article.